Islamic Widget

Latest Update

03 March 2011

My Foods Supplier... Heee

Salaammmm...
heee... ni entri lama yang tak terpost..baru pasannn...
heee..jom layan jerla...

i miss my sis so much...
Years ago... when I was in secondary school...
I can say that she is seriously my enemy...
Everyday we'll fight...
fight fight &  fight...
But once I entered matrix...
I miss her so much...
I miss her cooks too much..
her delicious cake...nyum nyum...=)
Ni la kakak aku tu..i call her BB=)
one of the cake made by her... nyummieee
 after finished my matrics study, i was helped her in her business of cake, cookies n etc(its all about food)...
Heee... enjoying myself...she gives my salary more than her salary..kahkahkah...
ini bukan dinamakan mengepaw.. tetapi... atas rasa sayang terhadap adik kesayangan dia kot... hehehe
The best part is...
just say what you want to eat...
she will prepare it for you... hihihi.. seriously damn best wooo...
n now... i really want to eat her yam cake, cheese cake, blueberry cake, stroberi cake..nyummieee...
n eat all her foods...
huwarghhh seriously damn miss her so much...
I Love u sis....


1 comment: