Islamic Widget

Latest Update

08 February 2011

~Life,Friendship,Love~

Bila Hati Gundah gulana,
Bila Diri runsing dan hiba,
Bila rasa suram dan kelam,
Bila kamu bukan lagi untukku,
Bila dia tak lagi menghiburkanku,
maka aku menjadi seperti manusia yang sepi dan bosan...
maka dengan itu terciptalah entri kali ini yang sungguh menyeramkan...
Seram di dalam erti kata yang lain...
Jom layannnnn


Life will never be the same...
You and I Won't have same journeys in our life..
Maybe, now i am happy and you are sad, but 
who knows... in a seconds, you will get your happiness too..
Just don't stop pray, pray and pray...
Allah knows best for us...


The gentleman one will be brave enough to climb up onto the tree... 
To find out the best women for his life...


dont ever try to blame or tease others.. try looking into yourself...
are you perfect enough to tease others... hurmmm

Friendship is Love without wings...


Sometimes, friends no need to say anything, just stand besides their friends and heard what their friends feeling and then walk away... it is just enough for them...

My promise to my friends... 
I always besides you whenever wherever you are and need me...
I Love all My BFF...

Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.
 Heart is Fragile.. Dont ever try to broke it coz it'll hurt the heart giver...

 If you dont love me, just go away. I dont need any fake lover here.. It Sucks!!!

 Once I love, Forever I Love...
Even I say I hate You, but deep in my heart, my love is still there.. 
for you...eternally...

No comments: