Islamic Widget

Latest Update

14 February 2011

~Another You~

This music really hit me right now...


The feelings that comes naturally...
Makes me sick...
Makes me unstable...
I've no mood at all...
Hope, I can go back home right now...
My Family is my strength...

I Really Love them so much....


Somebody... 
I always hoping that I can forget you...
Like..
I never see you before... I never know you before... I never have you before...
But... 
Your memories keeps playing in my mind...
and I still admiring at you...
Sorry for keep having the same feeling like before...


Sometimes...
I have to be alone...
And I believe...
Nobody is trying to understand me...
Everyone have their own problems and i have to consider it...
But please...
Please dont make any mess with me...
It's really makes me crap...
Wut Da elll...


Whatever!!!


Hope tomorrow will be much better than tonight...
Wassalam... loveee



No comments: